Morpheus8 has emerged as a crazy trend in aesthetics. So, what exactly is Morpheus8, and why has it become the talk of the town in beauty circles? With this article, we’ll answer all your burning questions about Morpheus8. From demystifying the treatment process to exploring its potential benefits and understanding what makes you an ideal candidate.
Jump on your desired question:
- Why Morpheus8?
- Am I a good candidate for Morpheus8 treatment?
- Who is NOT a good candidate for Morpheus8?
- What is the perfect patient age for Morpheus8?
- What specific concerns or issues can Morpheus8 address for me?
- Can Morpheus8 help with issues like acne scars or stretch marks?
- Can Morpheus8 be used for skin tightening on the body, not just the face?
- How does Morpheus8 compare to other non-surgical cosmetic procedures?
- What results can I realistically expect from Morpheus8?
- Are there any potential risks or side effects associated with Morpheus8?
- Are there any cases of patients with permanently damaged skin from Morpheus8?
- Can Morpheus8 be customized to target my specific problem areas?
- Are the results of Morpheus8 permanent?
- How many sessions of Morpheus8 will I need to achieve my desired results?
- What is the cost of Morpheus8?
- Are there any specific preparations I should make before undergoing Morpheus8?
- Is there any discomfort during or after the Morpheus8 treatment?
- How long does a Morpheus8 session typically last?
- How long is the recovery time after Morpheus8?
- What is the expected downtime after Morpheus8, and when can I resume normal activities?
- How to sleep after Morpheus8?
- How soon can I see noticeable results after Morpheus8?
So, let’s dive in and unveil the beauty secret that’s got everyone talking.
Imagine a treatment that addresses a multitude of skin concerns with precision and effectiveness. Morpheus8 combines the power of microneedling and radiofrequency, creating a dynamic duo that targets fine lines, wrinkles, and texture issues with finesse.
Now, why is Morpheus8 causing such turbulence in the beauty world? The secret lies in its ability to customize treatments for each individual. The popularity of Morpheus8 stems from its versatility —whether you’re looking to smooth out fine lines, improve skin texture, or tighten up certain areas, Morpheus8 has you covered.
And how exactly does the magic happen? Picture this: tiny microneedles glide over your skin, creating micro-injuries that stimulate your body’s natural healing response. Simultaneously, radiofrequency energy is delivered to the deeper layers, promoting collagen and elastin production.
Am I a good candidate for Morpheus8 treatment?
You’re a good candidate for Morpheus8 if you’re seeking non-surgical and minimally invasive solutions to address specific skin concerns such as:
Mild to Moderate Skin Aging
Morpheus8 is effective for mild to moderate signs of skin aging, such as fine lines, wrinkles, and a loss of skin elasticity.
Sagging or Loose Skin
If you’re experiencing mild sagging or skin laxity on the face or body, Morpheus8 can help tighten and firm the skin.
Uneven Skin Texture or Tone
Morpheus8 is beneficial for those with uneven skin texture, roughness, or irregular pigmentation, as it promotes collagen production and enhances skin quality.
Morpheus8 can definitely improve the appearance of scars and enhance overall skin texture.
Minimally invasive treatment seekers
Morpheus8 is a minimally invasive treatment, making it suitable for you if you prefer non-surgical options without the downtime associated with more invasive procedures.
A good candidate understands that while Morpheus8 can produce noticeable improvements, it is not a substitute for more extensive surgical procedures. Realistic expectations regarding the outcomes are crucial.
Good Overall Health
Generally, if you have good overall health you’re a better candidate for Morpheus8. Your therapist will assess your medical history to ensure the treatment is safe for you.
Different Skin Types and Tones
Morpheus8 is suitable for various skin types and tones, making it very inclusive.
Prevention and Maintenance
Morpheus8 can also be used as a preventive measure for younger patients looking to maintain skin health and delay the onset of visible signs of aging.
Who is NOT a good candidate for Morpheus8?
Like every cosmetic treatment, there are groups of patients who cannot undergo Morpheus8 because they fall into one or more of the following factors:
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
- Active Skin Infections or Diseases
- Recent Sunburn or Sun Exposure
- Use of Certain Medications Impacting Skin Healing
- History of Keloid Scarring
- Certain Skin Conditions Such As Dermatitis, Eczema, Psoriasis
- Allergies or Sensitivities
That’s why it’s extremely important to communicate your medical history and recent skincare routine or concerns with your therapist. They will give you feedback about whether Morpheus8 is the right solution for you.
What is the perfect patient age for Morpheus8?
Morpheus8 is suitable for a wide range of ages, and the “best” age can vary depending on individual skin concerns and goals. Here are some considerations:
- Preventative Measures (20s to 30s): In the early twenties to thirties, Morpheus8 can be used as a preventive measure. It promotes collagen production, maintaining skin elasticity and preventing the early signs of aging.
- Early Signs of Aging (30s to 40s): Individuals in their thirties to forties often turn to Morpheus8 to address the early signs of aging, such as fine lines and mild skin laxity. It can help maintain a youthful appearance.
- Advanced Aging (40s and Beyond): Morpheus8 is also effective for those in their forties and beyond who may experience more advanced signs of aging, including deeper wrinkles, sagging skin, or texture irregularities.
Disclaimer: Many patients who are 60+ years old ask us if it’s too late to do Morpheus8. Age alone is not the most important factor for this treatment. This treatment has proven beneficial for addressing common aging concerns like fine lines and skin laxity. However, the decision to choose Morpheus8 or any cosmetic procedure should be based on your skin conditions, health, and desired outcomes. It’s important to discuss with your therapist realistic expectations and maybe even combine the treatment with other therapies for maximum results.
- Acne Scars and Skin Texture Concerns (Various Ages): Morpheus8 is not limited to age-specific concerns. It can be beneficial for individuals dealing with acne scars, uneven skin texture, or stretch marks, regardless of age.
The best age for Morpheus8 is less about a specific number and more about individual skin concerns and goals.
What specific concerns or issues can Morpheus8 address for me?
Morpheus8 is a versatile skin treatment that can address various common skin concerns.
If you’re dealing with fine lines and wrinkles, Morpheus8 can help smooth them out for a more youthful look. It’s also great for tackling sagging or loose skin, giving you a firmer appearance.
Uneven skin tone or texture? Morpheus8 works to refine your complexion, making it smoother and more even. Whether you have acne scars or stretch marks, Morpheus8 can reduce their visibility by promoting collagen production. It’s even effective in minimizing the appearance of enlarged pores and addressing issues caused by sun damage.
Looking to define your jawline or reduce the signs of aging? Morpheus8 has got you covered. Plus, it’s not just for fixing problems—many also use it as a preventative measure to keep their skin healthy and delay signs of aging.
Can Morpheus8 help with issues like acne scars or stretch marks?
Morpheus8 is perfect for acne scars and stretch marks, helping them fade into the background. The micro-injuries trigger the production of collagen and elastin — the building blocks of healthy, resilient skin. This boost in collagen helps to fill in scars and improve skin texture.
For acne scars, Morpheus8 works to soften their appearance by promoting collagen production. Over time, the scars become less noticeable as the skin undergoes a rejuvenating transformation.
Similarly, for stretch marks, Morpheus8 addresses both texture and color. The microneedling and radiofrequency combo stimulates collagen, reducing the appearance of stretch marks and promoting a smoother skin surface.
Can Morpheus8 be used for skin tightening on the body, not just the face?
Absolutely! Morpheus8 can be used on various parts of the body to tighten and rejuvenate. When it comes to your body, Morpheus8 steps up as a problem solver. Loose skin on your abdomen, thighs, or arms? Consider it handled.
Are stretch marks causing concerns? Morpheus8 is here to smooth things out. It’s like a targeted makeover for specific body areas, tightening and rejuvenating where you need it most.
The results? A gradual refinement, so give it time of several sessions.
How does Morpheus8 compare to other non-surgical cosmetic procedures?
In the vibrant world of non-surgical cosmetic procedures, there’s an array of tools to enhance your natural beauty. Let’s explore Morpheus8 and see how it stands alongside other popular options:
- What it Does: It combines microneedling and radiofrequency to rejuvenate your skin.
- Why People Love It: Ideal for smoothing fine lines, and wrinkles, and giving your skin an overall revitalization.
- Perfect for: All skin types and various concerns, making it a versatile skincare superhero.
- Is this the best treatment? While Morpheus8 targets many skin concerns, it isn’t a one-size-fits-all treatment. Other procedures like HIFU, PRP, CO2 laser, or exosome treatments can work in perfect combination with Morpheus8 to address specific goals.
HIFU (High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound):
- What it Does: Uses focused ultrasound energy to lift and tighten your skin.
- Why People Love It: Perfect for a natural skin lift, especially on the face and neck.
- Ideal for: Those seeking a gradual improvement in sagging skin.
- Which is better? HIFU is often best for skin tightening and lifting, particularly in the face and neck. Morpheus8 offers a versatile approach, addressing a range of concerns including texture and fine lines. Therefore, we usually combine the two treatments for best results.
PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma):
- What it Does: Takes a bit of your blood, extracts the platelets, and uses them to rejuvenate your skin.
- Why People Love It: Fantastic for enhancing skin texture, promoting healing, and an overall boost.
- Commonly Known as The “Vampire Facial.”
- Which is better? PRP and Morpheus8 have different focuses and that’s why we combine them together. PRP is often used for overall skin rejuvenation and regenerative effects, while Morpheus8 targets skin texture and tightness.
- What it Does: Introduces special vesicles to aid cell regeneration.
- Why People Love It: Supports skin rejuvenation, reduces inflammation, and aids in tissue repair.
- Often Paired with other treatments to amplify effects (Morpheus8, HIFU, LaseMD, CO2, and more).
- Which is better? Exosomes and Morpheus8 serve different aesthetic goals. Exosomes are more focused on cellular rejuvenation and regeneration, while Morpheus8 provides targeted improvements in skin texture and tightness. Usually, we combine them together Exosomes + Morpheus8.
- What it Does: Utilizes laser technology to resurface your skin.
- Why People Love It: Effective for wrinkles, scars, and addressing sun damage.
- Consideration: Longer downtime compared to some other options.
- Which is better? Morpheus8 is often suitable for a broader range of skin types and tones, while CO2 treatments may require more caution, especially for individuals with darker skin tones. CO2 may be preferred for more aggressive results, while Morpheus8 provides a middle ground with less downtime.
- What it Does: Utilizes a non-ablative fractional laser to target pigment and texture issues.
- Why People Love It: Improves skin tone and texture with less downtime.
- Great for: Those who desire results with multiple sessions without an extended recovery period.
- Which is better? LaseMD may be preferred for pigment-related concerns and overall skin tone improvement, while Morpheus8 offers a broader range, including skin tightening and texture enhancement.
- What it Does: Introduces threads under the skin to lift and tighten.
- Why People Love It: Excellent for non-surgical facelift effects and collagen stimulation.
- Perfect for: Individuals looking for immediate lifting results and a boost in skin tightness.
- Which is better? Meso threads can provide immediate lift, and the results tend to improve over time as collagen production is stimulated. If your primary concern is lifting sagging skin, meso threads may be a more direct solution. If you have a range of concerns, including texture, fine lines, and laxity, Morpheus8 offers a more versatile approach as its results are more gradual appearing within the next few weeks or months after the therapy.
Remember that you can do Morpheus8 with other treatments according to your needs and goals. It’s important to consult with a skincare expert who will guide you towards the ideal plan for your skin rejuvenation.
What results can I realistically expect from Morpheus8?
Expect a noticeable brightening effect and a more radiant complexion. Realistic results include improved skin texture, reduced wrinkles, tightened skin, scar reduction, and a youthful glow. It’s not a drastic transformation, but rather a gradual enhancement.
For personalized insights, consulting with a qualified professional is key to understanding what the treatment can specifically achieve for your skin.
Are there any potential risks or side effects associated with RF microneedling?
Like any cosmetic procedure, it’s not all rainbows and sunshine. After a session, you might experience some redness or swelling, which is pretty standard and tends to fade relatively quickly. Occasionally, there might be mild discomfort during or after the treatment, but we take steps to ensure you’re as comfortable as possible. In some cases, temporary changes in skin pigmentation, like darkening or lightening, can occur, but these usually resolve over time.
Downtime is minimal, but you might want to take it easy for a day or two, depending on how your skin reacts. As with any cosmetic treatment, there’s always a potential for infection or scarring, although these risks are quite low when the procedure is done by a qualified professional.
Are there any cases of patients with permanently damaged skin?
There have been no widely reported or registered cases of Morpheus8 causing permanent damage to the skin. Morpheus8 is generally considered a safe and effective treatment when performed by qualified and experienced healthcare professionals. However, individual responses to any cosmetic procedure can vary, and there is always a degree of risk associated with medical treatments.
Book a consultation with our skilled therapist to discuss your concerns and strategize your treatment.
Can the treatment be customized to target my specific problem areas?
Morpheus8 is highly versatile and can be combined with various treatments to address specific concerns and provide a more customized approach to skincare. Here are some common treatment combinations:
Botox or Dermal Fillers
Combining Morpheus8 with Botox or dermal fillers is a popular strategy. RF microneedling can improve skin texture and elasticity, while Botox and fillers address dynamic wrinkles and add volume for comprehensive facial rejuvenation.
PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma)
PRP therapy involves using your own platelet-rich plasma to stimulate healing and collagen production. When combined with Morpheus8, it can enhance the overall rejuvenation and healing process.
Laser Skin Resurfacing (CO2)
Combining Morpheus8 with laser skin resurfacing treatments, such as CO2, can provide a synergistic effect. Morpheus8 targets deep layers, while laser resurfacing addresses surface-level concerns for improved texture and tone.
Meso threads involve the insertion of absorbable threads under the skin to lift and tighten. Combining Morpheus8 with meso threads can enhance the overall lifting and firming effects, particularly in areas like the jawline or neck.
Chemical peels can complement Morpheus8 by addressing surface-level concerns. The combination can improve overall skin texture, and tone, and address pigmentation issues, scarring, or acne.
Chemical exfoliation combined with Morpheus8 can enhance the exfoliation process and promote a smoother skin surface.
Exosomes, which contain growth factors and proteins, can be used in conjunction with Morpheus8 to support cellular regeneration and enhance the overall rejuvenation process.
Multiple Morpheus8 Sessions
Conducting a series of Morpheus8 sessions can be a standalone strategy, providing cumulative benefits for skin tightening, texture improvement, and overall rejuvenation.
Are the results of Morpheus8 permanent?
How long those benefits stick around depends on a few factors. Your age and the current condition of your skin play a role – younger skin tends to hold onto the magic a bit longer. Embracing a skin-friendly lifestyle, daily sun protection, a wholesome diet, and a no-smoking policy, acts as a guardian for those newfound results.
The number of sessions you undertake also factors in. Think of it as building layers of resilience – the more sessions, the more robust the foundation. Maintenance is part of the game too – your therapist will suggest a plan for maintaining your glow with a follow-up session plan.
How many sessions will I need to achieve my desired results?
Ah, the magic number question. It varies, but we’ll figure out the perfect plan together. Typically, a series of 3 to 6 sessions works best to get the initial results you’re after. Then you can continue with touch-up sessions every 6 or 12 months.
What is the cost of Morpheus8?
The cost of Morpheus8 in Dubai UAE varies between AED 2,000 and AED 4,000 for a full face. Exploring each clinic’s offerings will give you a better understanding of what should be your dedicated budget.
The best strategy to get an extra discount is pre-paying a package of 3 or 6 sessions. This will allow you to get the lowest cost per session. Ask your therapist for a personalized offer.
We can only comment on 7 Derma’s prices and usually, we have monthly offers that are better than any other clinic in Dubai – check this month’s offer now.
To start with, these are our regular non-discounted prices:
|Face and neck
|Face, neck, decolletage
Costs can vary, and I totally get that budget is a consideration. During our chat, we can go over the pricing details, and if needed, explore financing options to make things more wallet-friendly (for example monthly installment plan with Tabby).
Are there any specific preparations I should make?
Not too much to worry about here. However, there is a short list you’ll need to follow:
- No Sunbathing, Please
Avoid excessive sun exposure and tanning for a few weeks before your treatment. Your skin will thank you.
- No Retinoids for a While
If you’re using retinoids or vitamin A derivatives, take a break a week or two before your session. You can resume using retinoids a week after the treatment.
- Communicate your medical history
Share your medical history and any ongoing treatments with your therapist. It’s all about transparency to ensure a smooth process.
- Stay Hydrated
Water is your skin’s best friend. Keep it hydrated in the days leading up to your session by drinking at least 2L water a day and using hydrating cosmetics.
- Skip the Heavy Makeup
On the day of your treatment, go light on the makeup to ensure your skin is breathing.
- Comfort is Key
Wear comfy, loose clothing to your session. It’s all about relaxation and feeling at ease during the treatment.
- Plan for Downtime
While downtime is minimal, it’s a good idea to plan for some rest afterward – 1-2 days.
Is there any discomfort during or after the treatment?
You might feel a bit of discomfort, but we’re all about making you as comfy as possible. It’s usually well-tolerated by most patients, and we can chat about any concerns you have beforehand.
How long does a session typically last?
Quick and easy! Sessions usually take around 30-60 minutes. It’s like a lunch break beauty boost — easy to fit into a busy schedule.
How long is the recovery time?
Good news — downtime is minimal. You might have a bit of redness initially (a few hours or a day), however, it’s usually short-lived. You can get back to your routine pretty quickly, no extended Netflix binge is required. Some people may also have tiny pinpoint scabs at the treatment sites, although these usually fade within a week.
What is the expected downtime, and when can I resume normal activities?
Downtime is minimal, and you might want to take it easy for a day or two – no heavy makeup or facial scrabs, hydrate from the inside out, protect your skin from sunburn, and avoid excess sweating. After that, you’re good to go back to your usual activities. No need to press pause on life for too long.
Moreover, to recover quickly from the treatment (within the first 24-48 hours), you also need to stay away from some food and drinks that might slow down the recovery process: spicy foods, alcohol, caffeine, coffee, hot and spicy beverages, hard and crunchy foods, salty foods, sugary and high carb foods, smoking.
How to sleep after Morpheus8?
Ensuring a good night’s sleep afterward is about keeping things comfy. Elevate your head a bit and use extra pillows for support. Go for a soft pillowcase and try to sleep on your back to ease any pressure on your face. Be mindful of your hands and arms to avoid putting too much weight on treated areas. Keep your sleep environment cool and cozy, and stay hydrated during the day.
How soon can I see noticeable results?
Remember, patience is key. Your skin is on its own unique timeline of transformation, and the full effects may continue to develop over several months. Consistency with multiple sessions can enhance and prolong these results.
Here’s an estimated timeline for your therapy results:
Early Days (Weeks 1-2):
In the initial weeks, you might observe some early changes, like a subtle tightening effect. It’s the start of the magic.
Midway Mark (Weeks 3-6):
As collagen production kicks into gear, you’re likely to see more significant changes. Fine lines may start softening, and skin texture becomes smoother.
Full Bloom (After 3 Months):
The full beauty often unfolds around the three-month mark. By now, you’ll likely enjoy noticeable improvements in skin tightness, reduced wrinkles, and an overall rejuvenated look.
Do you have a question that’s not answered in this article? Text us on WhatsApp and we’ll be happy to give you more information.