Morpheus8 treatment for skinlift
$ 4 999 – $ 19 999 excl. VAT
Morpheus8 treatment is like a magic wand that helps make your skin look smoother and tighter. Check the description below for more details.
Buy 2 sessions +get 1 free (save 33% from your treatment)
Face prices (1 session):
Full face >> AED 2500
Face and neck >> AED 3000
Face, neck and decolletage >> AED 5000
Body prices (1 session):
Abdomen >> AED 4,999
Knees >> AED 2,500
Arms (triceps) >> AED 2,500
Contact us for booking.
FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN: 4 MONTHS, 4 INSTALMENTS
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
What is Morpheus8?
Morpheus8 is a minimally invasive cosmetic treatment that combines microneedling with radiofrequency (RF) energy to stimulate collagen production and tighten the skin. It is a non-surgical alternative to traditional facelifts, which can be painful and require significant downtime.
During a Morpheus8 treatment, ultrafine needles create tiny punctures in the skin, allowing for the RF energy to be delivered deep into the dermis. This helps to stimulate collagen production and improve the skin’s texture and elasticity.
Who is a good candidate for Morpheus8?
A good candidate for the Morpheus8 treatment is someone looking to improve their skin’s appearance but does not want to undergo surgery or extensive downtime. This treatment is suitable for all skin types and tones and can be used to address a variety of concerns, including fine lines and wrinkles, acne scars, sagging skin, uneven skin tone and texture, stretch marks, and cellulite.
Ideal candidates for Morpheus8 are generally healthy individuals with realistic expectations for the treatment outcome. It is important that candidates have good skin quality and are free from any underlying medical conditions that may increase the risk of complications.
Who is not a good candidate for the treatment?
Patients who are pregnant or breastfeeding, have a history of keloid scarring or have any active skin infections or conditions should avoid the treatment. It is also important to inform the provider of any medications, supplements, or allergies before undergoing treatment.
Ultimately, a consultation with our experienced therapists will help you determine if Morpheus8 is the right treatment option for your needs. Contact us.
In what use cases Morpheus8 helps?
Morpheus8 treatment is suitable for a variety of skin concerns, including:
- Fine lines and wrinkles: Morpheus8 can stimulate collagen production to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the face, neck, and hands.
- Acne scars: The treatment can help reduce the appearance of acne scars and improve the skin’s texture.
- Sagging skin: Morpheus8 can help tighten and firm sagging skin on the face, neck, and body.
- Uneven skin tone and texture: The treatment can improve the overall texture and tone of the skin, including reducing the appearance of enlarged pores.
- Stretch marks: Morpheus8 can help reduce the appearance of stretch marks by stimulating collagen production in the affected area.
- Cellulite: The treatment can help improve the appearance of cellulite by tightening the skin and reducing the dimpled appearance.
Morpheus8 can be used on all skin types and tones and is a safe and effective non-surgical alternative to traditional facelifts and body contouring procedures.
Credit to Hadley Dermatology
How many sessions do you need to see visible results?
Most patients need 3-6 sessions, spaced 4-6 weeks apart, to achieve optimal results. The frequency of sessions allows the skin to heal and the collagen to regenerate, which leads to gradual improvements in the skin’s appearance over time.
What side effects Morpheus8 hides?
Morpheus8 is a safe and minimally invasive treatment, but like any cosmetic procedure, there are potential side effects to consider. Some of the common side effects of Morpheus8 treatment include:
- Redness and swelling: The treated area may be red and swollen for a few days following the procedure.
- Mild bruising: Some patients may experience mild bruising around the treated area.
- Peeling and flaking: The skin may peel or flake in the days following the treatment as it heals.
- Itching: Some patients may experience mild itching or discomfort as the skin heals.
- Infection: In rare cases, an infection may occur in the treated area, which can be treated with antibiotics.
- Changes in skin pigmentation: In some cases, the treated area may experience changes in pigmentation, such as darkening or lightening of the skin.
Please, remember that it’s very important to follow your therapist’s aftercare recommendations and reach out to the clinic if you experience anything that seems unusual to you. We are the only professionals that will help you navigate through the discomfort.
How to prepare for the treatment?
Here are some general guidelines on how to prepare for the Morpheus8 treatment:
- Consultation: Schedule a consultation with our therapists to discuss your goals, concerns, and medical history and determine if Morpheus8 is the right treatment option for you.
- Avoid sun exposure: Skip direct sun exposure and tanning beds for at least 2 weeks before the treatment.
- Avoid certain medications: Avoid blood-thinning medications, such as aspirin, ibuprofen, and vitamin E, for at least a week before the treatment, as these can increase the risk of bruising and bleeding.
- Avoid certain skincare products: Avoid using any harsh skincare products, such as retinoids or acids, for at least a week before the treatment.
- Hydrate: Drink plenty of water and stay well hydrated in the days following the treatment.
- Arrive with clean skin: Arrive at the appointment with clean skin, free of any makeup or skincare products.
- Plan ahead: Arrange for transportation to and from the appointment, and plan to wear loose, comfortable clothing to minimize any potential discomfort or irritation after the treatment.
What are the post-care instructions?
Proper aftercare is important to ensure the best possible outcome following Morpheus8 treatment. Here are some general aftercare instructions:
- Avoid sun exposure: It is important to avoid direct sun exposure and tanning beds for at least two weeks following the treatment.
- Use a gentle cleanser: Use a gentle cleanser to wash the treated area, and avoid using harsh scrubs or exfoliants for the first week after treatment.
- Moisturize: Apply a gentle moisturizer to the treated area to keep the skin hydrated and help with the healing process.
- Avoid hot water: Avoid hot water, such as hot showers or baths, for the first few days after the treatment.
- No makeup: Avoid using makeup or other skin care products on the treated area for the first 24 hours.
- Wear sunscreen: Once the skin has healed, it is important to wear sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30 to protect the skin from further damage.
Please, follow the instructions to ensure the best possible outcomes and minimize the risk of complications.
Do I need to take a day off after Morpheus8?
Most patients don’t need to take time off work or other activities after undergoing Morpheus8 treatment. However, patients may experience some redness and swelling in the treated area, which may take a few days to subside. It is important to avoid direct sun exposure and wear sunscreen to protect the skin during the healing process to prevent inflammation.
Morpheus8 is a good alternative to…
…traditional surgical procedures such as facelifts, neck lifts, and body contouring surgeries. It provides similar results to these procedures but without the need for surgery or lengthy recovery times. Additionally, Morpheus8 is a non-invasive alternative to other skin rejuvenation treatments, such as:
They can be harsh on the skin and require more downtime.
Overall, Morpheus8 is a safe and effective alternative for those seeking to improve their skin’s appearance without undergoing surgery or more invasive procedures.
Credit to SNA Aesthetics
Is a consultation required?
Yes, a consultation with a qualified therapist is typically required before undergoing Morpheus8 treatment. During the consultation, we will evaluate your skin condition and discuss your concerns and medical history to determine if you are a good candidate for the treatment.
We’ll also discuss the expected outcomes, potential risks, and complications and answer any questions you may have. This consultation is important to ensure that the treatment is safe and effective for you and to set realistic expectations for the outcome of the treatment.
Why choose 7 Derma for Morpheus8?
7 Derma Center in Dubai is an excellent choice for patients seeking Morpheus8 treatment for several reasons:
- Expert providers: 7 Derma Center has a team of experts who are highly trained and experienced in performing Morpheus8 treatments. We use the latest techniques and equipment to provide safe, effective, and personalized treatments tailored to your unique concerns.
- State-of-the-art facility: The clinic is equipped with the latest technology and equipment. You can feel confident that you receive treatment in a modern, clean, and comfortable environment.
- Personalized care: You receive personalized care tailored to your individual needs and concerns. We take the time to listen to your concerns and develop a customized treatment plan to help you achieve your beauty goals.
- Extensive range of services: Besides Morpheus8, we offer an extensive range of other cosmetic and dermatological services to help patients look and feel their best.
- Convenient location: 7 Derma Center is conveniently located in Jumeirah 3 Dubai, making it easily accessible to most people in Dubai.
Book a consultation, and let’s improve your skin condition safely and effectively.
2 sessions + 1 free, 4 session + 2 free
Face and neck, Face, neck and décolletage, Full Face
You must be logged in to post a review.
Signature Facial [-2000 dhs OFF]
$ 1 000 – $ 4 000 excl. VAT
3D Super Tightening and Lifting Facial
$ 4 200 excl. VAT
LaseMD – pigmentation & skin tightening
$ 1 500 excl. VAT
HIFU with Ultraformer 3 – non-surgical facelift
$ 499 – $ 4 999 excl. VAT
Tattoo removal [Buy 2 Get 1 FREE]
$ 500 excl. VAT
Laser Carbon Peel
$ 600 excl. VAT
There are no reviews yet.