HIFU with Ultraformer 3 – non-surgical facelift
AED 499 – AED 4 999 excl. VAT
HIFU is a non-invasive face tightening treatment suitable for anyone with loose skin who is considering surgery but is looking for minimally invasive treatment. If you are not ready to meet the knife, please read about HIFU and its benefits.
Special February offer:
Ultraformer 3 + LaseMD + stem cells >>AED 4,999 (
Other HIFU deals:
✓ Full face (cheeks, chin & eyes) >> AED 2,500 (
✓ Lower face >> AED 1,999 (
✓ Full neck >> AED 1,499 (
✓ Eyebrow Lifting >> AED 499 (
UltraFormer 3 Body:
AED 10 per line. (approximately AED 5,000 per body part)
The body part price varies depending on the body part size. Please, book a consultation.
We offer flexible payments: pay in 4 months with 4 installments!
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
What is a HIFU facelift?
HIFU (High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound) is the most effective non-surgical face treatments for face skin tightening. It’s a non-invasive and safe treatment for skin lift and tightening. It penetrates deeply into the skin and stimulates collagen production. This leads to rejuvenation and an elasticity boost. It’s FDA approved and thus safe for prolonged treatment.
You can do HIFU during your lunch break as it is swift and has no downtime. It is used not only as facelifting but also for the upper chest, abdominals, thighs, and arms.
Is HIFU suitable for body area tightening?
HIFU is a great way to tighten saggy skin on bodily parts without surgery. Unlike SculpSure, it uses ultrasound to penetrate deeply into the skin and target the deepest layer of the skin. By doing so, the body starts producing collagen and elastin, causing face tightening and rejuvenating.
How does HIFU skin lift work?
HIFU is considered the best non-surgical face tightening treatment.
HIFU sends ultrasound waves into the dermis. This is the inner layer of the skin. In the past, this layer could be reached only through surgical intervention. Nowadays, aesthetics is advancing fastly. Ultrasound heats the dermis up to 60 degrees and provokes collagen to boost its production. When collagen production speeds up, skin recovers, and wrinkles fade away.
In time collagen production lowers. At the same time, hyaluronic acid lowers its levels, and the skin dehydrates. This leads to wrinkle and fine line formation. Unfortunately, it is not enough to drink more water and eat better, healthier food. Procedures such as HIFU boost hydration and skin elasticity from the inside out. Combined with a healthy lifestyle, more laughter, and feelings of love in life, HIFU can create miracles for your skin.
Is HIFU effective?
Yes. It’s effective for early signs of aging and best for prevention. However, it works great for already aging skin to slow down the aging process. The best way to see if it will work for you is to try it.
HIFU treatment pros and cons
- Long-lasting (at least 1-2 years).
- FDA approved.
- Clinically proven.
- No downtime.
- More convenient, safe, quick, and cost-efficient than surgery.
- Results can be seen after the first session.
- No risk of infection.
- Improves blood flow to the skin.
- Boosts Elastin and Collagen production.
- Reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
- Reduces scars and stretch marks.
HIFU side effects:
Every existing treatment has its own set of side effects. Thankfully, they are completely normal, expected, and not threatening.
Here’s a list of common side effects:
- Pain – during the treatment, the HIFU machine sends heat to the skin that goes very deep into the layers. Some clients share that they feel something like pinpricks, but no one has any intolerable pain ever. You can ask your practitioner for numbing cream if you are very sensitive.
- Redness – since the treatment works with heat, up to 1 hour after the treatment, you might have redness on your skin. Our estheticians can apply calming cream to soothe the condition.
- Swelling – usually disappears in a few days. We’d say that this side effect also shows that the treatment is working – restoring the tissue and nourishing it through the blood.
- Numbness – as you already know, HIFU penetrates to the deepest layers of the skin (SMAS), destroying some of the tissue, so it rebuilds again. This rebuilding creates fresh new tissue that looks much younger than before. During this re-building, you might experience numbness. The sensation goes away after 1-2 weeks, and it’s a good indicator of a job well done.
How many treatments do I need to see long-lasting results?
Depending on your skin condition, you might be able to do just one session to see satisfying results. One session is needed when the skin has just started to age.
For more mature skin, we recommend 2 treatments a year – 4-6 months apart.
We always recommend undergoing an aesthetic consultation with our doctors before the treatment. They will evaluate your skin condition and skin needs.
What’s the best age for HIFU?
HIFU is suitable for women and men above 25 years old. The common rule is to get started in your late 20s so you can further prevent aging. However, if your skin is too loose – you are 50+ or 60+, and above, HIFU might not be as effective.
How long does it take?
Depending on the area treated, it can be 30-45 minutes or around an hour. It depends on the size you would like to treat.
What to avoid after HIFU?
There are several rules of thumb when it comes to HIFU. When you finish your session, please avoid the following:
- Sun exposure – if you do, apply 50 SPF sunscreen.
- Extreme cold – if you’re not living in Dubai and must travel, ensure to hide from very cold temperatures. This may undermine your treatment’s results.
- Caffeine and Alcohol – after the treatment, your liver will be very actively involved in breaking down deactivated fat tissue. If you consume alcohol, this process won’t happen, and your skin will stay the same – as if no treatment has ever been done.
- Scratching – when healing, the skin starts to feel itchy. If you start scratching it, you might damage your upper skin layers.
- Too hot showers – at least a month after the treatment, please use lukewarm water, so your skin heals quickly. Hot water further damages the skin and might intervene in the process.
- Irritating facial solutions such as Vitamin C, retinol products, benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, and glycolic acid. You can resume their application 3 days after the treatment.
What can you do? DRINK plenty of water. This will help you recover quickly and easily.
Ultherapy vs HIFU
Ultherapy is a HIFU treatment. HIFU translates as High-Intensity Focused Sound – the method of the treatment. To activate the method, we must use a specific ultrasound machine. Several brands offer HIFU machines on the market – Ulthera, SonoQueen, Ultraformer, and more.
The right question is not HIFU or Ultherapy, but Ultherapy, SonoQueen, or Ultraformer.
Choosing the right HIFU machine depends on your needs, goals, and budget. From a professional standpoint, we can safely say that the Ultherapy price in Dubai is the highest. However, this doesn’t mean it’s the best. We see magnificent results with much cheaper alternatives like Ultraformer and SonoQueen. Contact us to discuss your needs.
Why choose 7 Derma Center for HIFU?
We use the latest technologies for skin lift and skin rejuvenation. Our machinery is new and up-to-date to meet the needs of your skin. Here we provide professional consultation that is non-engaging and FREE. We aim to help you achieve your health and beauty goals. Our doctors and aestheticians have more than 15 years of experience in the Middle East. Constantly upgrading and updating our knowledge, we strive to provide excellent results.
Call us for a FREE consultation and let us choose together the most suitable program for your skin rejuvenation with HIFU!
Body area, Cheeks, chin and eyes, Décolletage (full neck), Eyebrows and Frown Lines, Lower Face, This month's promo
AED 499 – AED 5 999 excl. VAT
AED 1 000 excl. VAT