HIFU Non-invasive Skinlift
AED 2 000 excl. VAT
HIFU is a non-invasive skin lift suitable for anyone with loose skin who is considering surgery but is looking for minimally invasive treatment. If you are not ready to meet the knife, please read about HIFU and its benefits.
HIFU with SonoQueen machine
✓ Cheeks >> AED 1299
(AED 2,000)✓ Full face (cheeks, chin & eyes) >> AED 2,500 (
✓ Full neck >> AED 1699 AED 3,000)
✓ Lower face + upper neck >> AED 1999 ( (AED 2,800)
AED 3000) ✓ Neck (double chin) >> AED 699
(AED 1,000)✓ Eyebrow Lifting >> AED 499
AED 5 per line. (approximately AED 2,500 per body part)
Body part price varies depending on the body part size. Please, book a consultation.
HIFU with Ultraformer 3 machine
✓ Cheeks >> AED 1,999 (
✓ Full face (cheeks, chin & eyes) >> AED 3,499 (
✓ Full neck (double chin & lower neck) >> AED 1,999 (
✓ Lower face + upper neck >> AED 2,999 (
✓ Neck (double chin) >> AED 999 (
✓ Eyebrow Lifting >> AED 499 (
UltraFormer 3 Body:
AED 10 per line. (approximately AED 5,000 per body part)
Body part price varies depending on the body part size. Please, book a consultation.
Facial combo promos with SonoQueen:
✓ HIFU + PRP Vampire Facelift + Mesotherapy >> AED 3,499
✓ HIFU + Laser Carbon Peel + DMK >> AED 3,499
✓ HIFU + Laser Carbon Peel + Aqua Gold + Btx >> AED 4,499
✓ HIFU + CO2 Fractional Laser + PRP >> AED 3,999
✓ HIFU + LaseMD + PRP >> AED 3,999
✓ HIFU Full face and full neck (face, neck, eyebrow area, eyes) >> AED 3,000 – 3,500 depending on skin condition (requires consultation)
Facial combo promos with Ultraformer 3
✓ HIFU + PRP Vampire Facelift + Mesotherapy >> AED 4,499
✓ HIFU + Laser Carbon Peel + DMK >> AED 4.499
✓ HIFU + Laser Carbon Peel + Aqua Gold + Btx >> AED 5,499
✓ HIFU + CO2 Fractional Laser + PRP >> AED 4,999
✓ HIFU + LaseMD + PRP >> AED 4,999
✓ HIFU Full face and full neck (face, neck, eyebrow area, eyes) >> AED 4000 – 4500 depending on skin condition (requires consultation)
We offer flexible payments: pay in 4 months with 4 installments!
Book a FREE online consultation.
Call +971 55 454 1545
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
What is a HIFU facelift?
HIFU (High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound) is a non-invasive and safe treatment for skin lift and tightening. It penetrates deeply into the skin and stimulates collagen production. This leads to rejuvenation and an elasticity boost. It’s FDA approved and thus safe for prolonged treatment.
You can do HIFU in your lunch break as it is swift and has no downtime. It is used not only as facelifting but also for the upper chest, abdominals, thighs, and arms.
Is HIFU suitable for body area tightening?
Yes, HIFU is a great way to tighten saggy skin on bodily parts without surgery. Unlike SculpSure, it uses ultrasound to penetrate deeply into the skin and target the deepest layer of the skin. By doing so, the body starts producing collagen and elastin, leading to skin tightening and rejuvenation.
How does HIFU skin lift work?
HIFU sends ultrasound waves into the dermis. This is the inner layer of the skin. In the past, this layer could be reached only through surgical intervention. Nowadays, aesthetics is advancing fastly. Ultrasound heats the dermis up to 60 degrees and provokes collagen to boost its production. When collagen production speeds up, skin recovers, and wrinkles fade away.
In time collagen production lowers. At the same time, hyaluronic acid lowers its levels, and the skin dehydrates. This leads to wrinkle and fine line formation. Unfortunately, it is not enough to drink more water and eat better, healthier food. Procedures such as HIFU boost hydration and skin elasticity from the inside out. Combined with a healthy lifestyle, more laughter, and feelings of love in life, HIFU can create miracles for your skin.
Benefits of HIFU
- Long-lasting (at least 1-2 years).
- FDA approved.
- Clinically proven.
- No downtime.
- More convenient, safe, quick, and cost-efficient than surgery.
- Results can be seen after the first session.
- No risk of infection.
- Improves blood flow to the skin.
- Boosts Elastin and Collagen production.
- Reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
- Reduces scars and stretch marks.
How many treatments do I need to see long-lasting results?
Depending on your skin condition, you might be able to do just one session to see satisfying results. One session is needed when the skin has just started to age.
For more mature skin, we recommend 2 treatments a year – 4-6 months apart.
We always recommend undergoing an aesthetic consultation with our doctors before the treatment. They will evaluate your skin condition and skin needs.
What’s the best age for HIFU?
HIFU is suitable for women and men above 25 years old. The common rule is to get started in your late 20s so you can further prevent aging. However, if your skin is too loose – you are 50+ or 60+ and above, HIFU might not be as effective.
HIFU side effects
Every existing treatment has its own set of side effects. Thankfully, they are completely normal, expected, and not threatening.
Here’s a list of common side effects:
- Pain – during the treatment, the machine sends heat to the skin that goes very deep into the layers. Some clients share that they feel something like pinpricks, but no one has any intolerable pain ever. If you are very sensitive, you can ask your practitioner for numbing cream.
- Redness – since the treatment works with heat, up to 1 hour after the treatment, you might have redness on your skin. Our estheticians can apply calming cream to soothe the condition.
- Swelling – usually disappears in a few days. We’d say that this side effect also shows that the treatment is working – restoring the tissue and nourishing it through the blood.
- Numbness – as you already know, HIFU penetrates to the deepest layers of the skin (SMAS), destroying some of the tissue, so it rebuilds again. This rebuilding creates fresh new tissue that looks much younger than before. During this re-building, you might experience numbness. The sensation goes away after 1-2 weeks, and it’s a good indicator of a job well done.
How long does it take?
Depending on the area treated, it can be 30-45 minutes or around an hour. It depends on the size you would like to treat.
What to avoid after HIFU?
There are several rules of thumb when it comes to HIFU. When you finish your session, please avoid the following:
- Sun exposure – if you do, apply 50 SPF sunscreen.
- Extreme cold – if you’re not living in Dubai and must travel, ensure to hide from very cold temperatures. This may undermine your treatment’s results.
- Caffeine and Alcohol – after the treatment, your liver will be very actively involved in breaking down deactivated fat tissue. If you consume alcohol, this process won’t happen, and your skin will stay the same – as if no treatment has ever been done.
- Scratching – when healing, the skin starts to feel itchy. If you start scratching it, you might damage your upper skin layers.
- Too hot showers – at least a month after the treatment, please use lukewarm water, so your skin heals quickly. Hot water further damages the skin and might intervene in the process.
- Irritating facial solutions such as Vitamin C, retinol products, benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, and glycolic acid. You can resume their application 3 days after the treatment.
What can you do? DRINK plenty of water. This will help you recover quickly and easily.
HIFU or Ultherapy?
Ultherapy is a HIFU treatment. HIFU translates as High-Intensity Focused Sound – the method of the treatment. In order to activate the method, we must use a specific ultrasound machine. On the market, there are several brands that offer HIFU machines – Ulthera, SonoQueen, Ultraformer, and more.
The right question to ask is not HIFU or Ultherapy, but Ultherapy, SonoQueen, or Ultraformer?
Why choose 7 Derma Center for HIFU?
We use the latest technologies for skin lift and skin rejuvenation. Our machinery is new and up-to-date to meet the needs of your skin. Here we provide professional consultation that is non-engaging and FREE. We aim to help you achieve your health and beauty goals. Our doctors and aestheticians have more than 15 years of experience in the Middle East. Constantly upgrading and updating our knowledge, we strive to provide excellent results.
Call us for a FREE consultation and let us choose together the most suitable program for your skin rejuvenation with HIFU!
1 session, 2 sessions, PROMO: 2nd session 50% OFF
Buttocks, Knees, Lower Arms, Upper Arms, Face and neck, Face, neck and décolletage, Full Face, Inner Thighs, Lower Face, Stomach (Abdomen)
AED 600 excl. VAT AED 7 200 excl. VAT