How to lose fat? Everybody is asking… And we are tired of hearing: “The only way to lose fat is by hitting the gym.” Even though this statement is 100% true, sometimes there are periods when working out is impossible. This article will explain these situations and what to do about them.
After a surgery
No matter how good we live, there comes a time when surgery is needed. It might be a light intervention aiming at functional or aesthetic improvement, such as:
- surgical wisdom tooth extraction;
- hair transplant;
- bunion removal;
- Breast augmentation;
Sometimes the surgery is more complicated and life-saving.
Depending on the surgery, the recovery time might take a few weeks to a few months. During this downtime, you will be advised to restrain from visiting the gym, doing vigorous home workouts or doing anything that amps up your heart rate.
Why? Exercises increase the blood flow to the surged area, increasing the pressure on it. Sometimes this can cause adhesion and further healing complications.
After a scalp micropigmentation treatment
Scalp Micropigmentation is a revolutionary treatment for creating more hair density and an illusion of having fuller, thicker hair. It’s a semi-permanent hair tattoo done by a trained professional with specific needles and pigments.
Usually, clients need 2-3 sessions before they see the result. The entire length of the treatments is about two weeks or a month (depending on the case). During this time, you should avoid excess sweating as this will decompose the pigment and fade away.
Meaning that working out is out of the question for a few weeks.
When you have joint pain
Only people who have it can understand how painful it is to work out – you have to go light, but you feel like you don’t progress when you do. The usual recommendation is to go for low-impact aerobic activities that do not stress the joints and include brisk walking, cycling, swimming, water aerobics, and light gardening.
All these activities are great for attaining overall health. But if you want to lose fat, you must strengthen and build muscle. There’s no other way around it.
After an injury
They can take us out of track with our workout routine. This situation is not permanent, but it will pass. Take the needed rest to get back to your workout routine sooner. Be patient.
Depending on how severe the injury is, the length of the recovery will vary.
When you suffer from an illness that affects your energy levels
Some people experience extreme exhaustion that can impair them from working out. Going to the gym or doing any activity sounds impossible. This could happen when you suffer from allergic rhinitis, anaemia, depression, fibromyalgia, chronic kidney disease, liver disease, lung disease (COPD), a bacterial or viral infection, or other health conditions.
You are not lazy or a slob. You have a medical condition pushing you to take better care of yourself.
What to do when you can’t exercise?
Thankfully, there’s a solution to this painful situation – non-invasive fat loss treatments. They are a perfect substitute for the temporary inability to work out. Depending on your current fitness level and goals, you can choose between 5 treatments – SculpSure, StimSure, VelaShape 3, LPG massage, and fat loss injections.
- SculpSure is a non-invasive fat reduction treatment that targets fat cells with laser light. After each session, you can lose up to 24% of body fat. SculpSure is awarded 2020’s best fat reduction treatment worldwide.
It’s a great companion in your fat loss journey, whether your goal is to improve your fitness results or use it as a stand-alone fat loss tool.
- StimSure is a non-invasive electromagnetic technology that builds and tones muscles. We recommend it in cases of muscle atrophy or when you want to maintain the strength of your muscles. This device sends electric impulses to your muscles and makes them contract 24,000 times per session.
StimSure is perfect for strengthening the abdominal wall, gluteus, quads, arms, and back. It’s an ideal addition to your gym workout or a stand-alone muscle-building tool.
- VelaShape III and LPG massage don’t intend to help you lose weight, but they can help smooth out the appearance of cellulite and improve the overall shape of one’s body. After a few treatments, you’ll notice a more sculpted and tighter look. Both treatments are beneficial, especially if you spend most of your time sitting or lying down.
- Fat-dissolving injections are non-invasive treatments that can treat small pockets of fat around the body that are resistant to exercise. They are also very effective for body contouring. If you have a significant amount of weight, please rely on SculpSure.
What else can you do?
You can increase your metabolic rate while recovering from surgery, injury, or illness by getting fat burn booster shots from IV Fusion. Combining nutrients and fat-burning substances helps increase metabolism and keep it working correctly. IV drips for weight loss can help keep the metabolism working.