Are you tired of getting up in the morning and seeing in the mirror dark circles under your eyes? As if nothing helps and with time they become even more visible. We completely understand you. Everyday we meet with clients who have your discomfort and dream about the day they no longer see them.
Before we get into the topic of how they come to existence, we’d like to comfort you that there is a cure and it’s very simple. Please, read on and find out more.
Why do dark circles appear?
There are two main reasons for seeing dark circles under your eyes: they are either inherited or caused to appear by outer factors. Let’s see them all:
- Genetics. It’s very common for mediterranian people to inherit this gene and most people think it’s going to be around forever. But they’re wrong. Modern medical aesthetics provide solutions for any type of dark circles.
- Sleep deprivation. Maybe you oversleep or you go to bed very late, or you sleep poorly. No matter the disruption, this lack of quality sleep can cause dark circles to appear under your eyes and the best cure for this scenario is to start having better lifestyle habits.
- Dehydration. Drinking not enough water can lead to dullness and eye sinking. Water is the key to curing many conditions and under eye dark circles are no exception.
- Prolonged looking at a screen. If you have a regular job including long hours in front of a computer or you love to watch TV, then this may cause your under eye area to become darker. This is especially connected to you sleep. Staying in front of a screen can lead to fatigue, eye strain and sleep disruption.
- Sun exposure. If you’ve noticed the sun is very different from many years ago. Today you can’t afford to go out without any sunscreen. If you expose your skin to too much sunlight, your body will start producing extra melanin which will lead to under eye tissue darkening.
- Allergies. Some people have allergies that trigger eye puffness, itchiness and cause blood vessels to dilate. This dilation leads to more visibility and then dark circles appear.
- Aging. When years pass by the skin becomes thinner and more transparent. If the body doesn’t produce enough collagen and elastin dark blood vessels become more visible.
Important: This is the time to remind you that dark circles are curable no matter what has caused them.
The best way to treat dark circles under your eyes – Mesotherapy
Mesotherapy is a very gentle and effective way to cure this condition. At 7 Derma Center we use a blend of vitamins, antioxidants, minerals and acids to nourish the under eye skin and rejuvenate it – Light eyes.
The main components of this cocktail are:
- Hyaluronic acid – for hydration and elasticity of the skin tissue.
- Rosemary – antioxidant with phytolipids that repair the skin.
- Ruscus and blueberry – another blend of antioxidants that reduce the excessive permeability of capillaries.
- Chamomile extract – for soothing and against inflammation.
- Fermented papaya – slows down the aging process and reduces oxidation (contains carroten).
- Vitamin C – Speeds up rejuvenation and boosts the effect of the hyaluronic acid.
- Argireline – Removes fine lines and facial wrinkles. It is a good alternative for clients who need botox.
- Superoxide dismutase – Protects the immune system as it’s extracted from melon seeds.
How Mesotherapy works?
Mesotherapy uses mini injection to insert the blend of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and acids. The injection is very superficial and no pain is observed. On the video below you can see the main part of the treatment.
- Executed by professionals with long years of experience.
How long does it take to see results?
Clients should be aware that Mesotherapy is not a miracle treatment and they’d have to do at least 6 sessions. The best scheme for Mesotherapy is 1 session a week.
After the 6 sessions you will see the results you aim at.
What is the duration of the treatment?
The treatment starts with an application of local anesthesia – around the eyes. This will make you feel comfortable during the treatment. We wait for the anesthesia 45 minutes to kick in.
Important: Many people who are scared to do Mesotherapy fear not the pain but the fact that the needle operates very close to the eyes. Nonetheless this is a treatment done by experienced professionals who won’t let anything happen to your eyes or skin.
After those 45 minutes the procedure starts. We apply the nourishing mix over the under eye area for 10-15 minutes.
The last step is to optionally apply mask – vitamin C or snails mask. In this way we calm the eye area and boost the effect of the Mesotherapy.
Totally: Around 1 hour and 15 minutes.
How to maintain my results?
In between the sessions and after the whole treatment there are a few things you can do to enhance your results.
- Get a good sleep. We know how hard is to have enough sleep when life is dynamic and the clock is ticking very fast. But try your best and start going to bed at least 30 minutes to an hour earlier. It will make a difference.
- Drink plenty of water. Take good care of your body and nourish it with water. During the summer it will be ideal to drink minimum 2L of water.
- Apply special creams. At the clinic our professionals with consult you about the creams you can use during the treatment and after for maintenance. They hydrate, whiten and rejuvenate the area so you can enhance your results from the treatment.
- Eat healthy foods. In a world of junk food, please be mindful of what you eat. Accent more on the veggies, fruits, whole foods. This will stimulate your immune systems and dark circles will eventually disappear forever.
Here at 7 Derma Center we treat successfully numerous conditions of dark under eye circles with Mesotherapy. The treatment is affordable, brings fast results and it’s completely safe.
To get a FREE consultation with our medical aestheticians, please call us on +971 55 454 1545.
Check out if we have a monthly promotion for Mesotherapy and book your appointment at the clinic.