Do you ask yourself in the morning how to remove dark circles? We bet you’re already tired of getting up in the morning and seeing in the mirror dark circles under your eyes. As if nothing helps, and with time, they become even more visible. We completely understand. Moreover, every day, we meet with clients who have discomfort and dream about the day they no longer see them.
Before we get into the topic of how dark circles come to existence, we’d like to comfort you that there is a cure, and it’s effortless. Please, read on and find out more.
Why do dark circles appear?
There are two main reasons for seeing dark circles under your eyes: they are either inherited or caused to appear by external factors. Let’s see them all:
- Genetics. It’s common for Mediterranean people to inherit this gene. They believe they’re cursed for life. But they’re wrong. Modern medical aesthetics provide solutions.
- Sleep deprivation. Oversleep, going to bed very late, or poor sleep can cause dark circles. No matter the cause, the best way to stay away from this condition is to start having better lifestyle habits.
- Dehydration. Drinking not enough water can lead to dullness and eye sinking. Water is the key to curing many conditions, and under-eye dark circles are no exception.
- Prolonged looking at a screen. If you have a regular job, including long hours in front of a computer, or you love to watch TV, then this may cause your under-eye area to become darker. Staying in front of a screen can lead to fatigue, eye strain, and sleep disruption.
- Sun exposure. The sun can have a damaging effect. Today you can’t afford to go out without any sunscreen. If you expose your skin to too much sunlight, your body will start producing extra melanin, which will lead to under-eye tissue darkening.
- Allergies. Some people have allergies that trigger eye puffiness, itchiness and cause blood vessels to dilate. This dilation leads to more visibility, and then dark circles appear.
- Aging. When years pass by, the skin becomes thinner and more transparent. If the body doesn’t produce enough collagen and elastin, dark blood vessels become more visible.
Important: This is the time to remind you that dark circles are curable no matter what has caused them.
How to remove dark circles? It’s easy – with Mesotherapy!
Mesotherapy is a very gentle and effective way to eliminate dark circles under the eyes. At 7 Derma Center, we use a blend of vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, and acids to nourish the under-eye skin and rejuvenate it – Light eyes.
The main components of this cocktail are:
- Hyaluronic acid – for hydration and elasticity of the skin tissue.
- Rosemary – antioxidant with phytolipids that repair the skin.
- Ruscus and blueberry – another blend of antioxidants that reduce the excessive permeability of capillaries.
- Chamomile extract – for soothing and against inflammation.
- Fermented papaya – slows down the aging process and reduces oxidation (contains carotene).
- Vitamin C – Speeds up rejuvenation and boosts the effect of hyaluronic acid.
- Argireline – Removes fine lines and facial wrinkles. It is a good alternative for clients who need botox.
- Superoxide dismutase – Protects the immune system it derives from melon seeds.
Above all, with Mesotherapy, you no longer have to ask yourself how to remove these dark circles under the eyes.
How does Mesotherapy work?
Firstly, the dark circles treatment uses a mini injection to insert a blend of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and acids into the skin. Since the infusion is very superficial, you won’t feel any pain. Additionally, in the video below, you can see what exactly is happening during a session.
- Executed by professionals with long years of experience.
How long does it take to see results?
Clients should be aware that Mesotherapy is not a miracle treatment, and they’d have to do at least six sessions. The best scheme for Mesotherapy is one session a week.
After the six sessions, you will see the results you wish.
What is the duration of the treatment?
Firstly, the treatment starts with an application of local anaesthesia – around the eyes. It will make you feel comfortable during the treatment. We wait for the anaesthesia 45 minutes to kick in.
Important: Many people who are scared to do Mesotherapy fear not the pain but the needle that operates very close to the eyes. Nonetheless, this is a treatment done by experienced professionals who won’t let anything happen to your eyes or skin.
Secondly, after those 45 minutes, the procedure starts. We apply the healthy mix over the under-eye area for 10-15 minutes.
Lastly, we apply a mask – vitamin C or snail mask optionally. As a result, it will calm the eye area and boost the effect of the Mesotherapy.
Totally: Around 1 hour and 15 minutes.
How to maintain my results?
Aside from Mesotherapy, you can do a few things to enhance your results. The following tips will help you boost your results at the end of the treatment.
- Get good sleep. We know how hard it is to get enough sleep when life is dynamic and the clock is ticking quickly. But try your best and start going to bed at least 30 minutes to an hour earlier. It will make a difference.
- Drink plenty of water. Take good care of your body and nourish it with water. During the summer, it will be ideal for drinking a minimum of 2L of water.
- Apply special creams. At the clinic, our professionals consult you about the creams you can use during the treatment and after for maintenance. They hydrate, whiten and rejuvenate the area so you can enhance your results from the treatment.
- Eat healthy foods. In a world of junk food, please be mindful of what you eat. Accent more on the veggies, fruits, whole foods. They will stimulate your immune systems, and dark circles will eventually disappear forever.
Here at 7 Derma Center, we successfully treat numerous conditions of dark under-eye circles with Mesotherapy. We are experts in answering the question: How to remove dark circles? Furthermore, we prove it daily.
To sum up, the treatment is affordable, brings fast results, and it’s completely safe.
To get a FREE consultation with our medical aestheticians, please call us on +971 55 454 1545.
Lastly, check out if we have a monthly promotion for Mesotherapy and book your appointment at the clinic.