Pink lips treatment with a laser [Package Deal]
AED 500 AED 299 excl. VAT
Pink, soft, light, and new lips symbolize sexiness. They look attractive, kissable, and very alluring. However, many ladies don’t have the chance to look in the mirror and see pink lips. If you are one of them, we can help!
You’ll see results even after the first session with Laser lip lightening. Say Good-Bye to dark lips. Your new sexy trait is just a phone call away!
1 session >> AED 500
3 sessions >> AED 1,200 (
AED 1,500) 399 dhs per session
6 sessions >> AED 1,800 (
AED 3,000) 299 dhs per session
See full information in the product description below!
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Why are Light Lips so trendy?
Pink soft lips are not only attractive but also are a sign of a healthy lifestyle. Men and women with specific backgrounds (nationality, habits, lifestyle, allergic reaction, hyperpigmentation, or else) want to lighten their lips. And we completely understand. Sometimes genetics also is the cause of dark lips.
Nonetheless, this severe and prevalent problem, there is a treatment that can solve it. Regardless of the dark pigmentation cause, everyone can benefit from non-invasive Laser Lip Lightening. It gives you fast and lasting results.
What is Laser Lip Lightening for pink lips?
This treatment is more substantial than home remedies and gives you lasting results. If home remedies don’t lighten your skin, please consider undergoing laser treatment.
Important: Laser lip lightening is an aesthetic treatment performed by certified professionals. Always perform the therapy in clinics with certified specialists. Before booking an appointment, make sure you’ve chosen the right place.
The Laser lip lightening treatment can be of two types: ablative and non-ablative. What is the difference?
Ablative laser lip lightening
It’s known to be one of the most potent laser types for skin lightening. It uses small beams to concentrate light and waves. These beams destroy the top layers of the skin. The vaporization mobilizes the skin to recover fast and create a new layer with fresh, healthy skin. This type of laser stimulates new skin production and complete rejuvenation.
The procedure starts with deep cleansing of the lips. This first step removes any dirt from the area. It is needed to prevent further complications.
Next comes the local anesthetic to numb the area.
The third step is laser lightening. It takes up to 30 minutes.
Session frequency: Once a month.
What happens after the treatment: The lips start to peel. At the same time, skin cells create new, pink, soft, and fresh skin.
Non-ablative laser lip lightening
This type is less aggressive. It lightens the lips by destroying melanin. The non-ablative laser type penetrates the skin with concentrated heat to eliminate old pigmented cells. The heat stimulates the dermis to produce more collagen and tighten the skin.
This laser doesn’t cause lip peeling and requires more sessions to see results.
Session frequency: 4-6 sessions to see long-lasting results.
What happens after the treatment: Visible changes are seen immediately after the first session, but for long-term lighting, you’ll need 4-6 sessions.
Benefits of pink lips treatment with laser
- Restores skin.
- Laser lipstick effect.
- Lightens the lips.
- Makes them look pinky and soft.
- Long-lasting results if you are persistent with sessions.
Can laser lip lightening fix pigmentation on lips forever?
Laser lip lightening can reduce pigmentation and lighten the color of the lips, but keeping the results depends on multiple factors and aftercare. Some people may experience long-lasting results after laser lip lightening, while others may require additional treatments to maintain the desired results.
To maximize the effectiveness of laser lip lightening and to help prevent the recurrence of pigmentation, it’s important to practice proper skin care and avoid factors that can contribute to pigmentation, such as sun exposure and smoking.
It’s also important to consult with a licensed professional to determine if laser lip lightening is the right treatment for you and to discuss any potential risks and complications. A professional can also provide guidance on how to maintain the treatment results and prevent the recurrence of pigmentation.
How to prepare for a laser lip-lightening session?
- Consult with a licensed professional: Before undergoing any cosmetic procedure, it’s important to consult with a licensed professional (like Olga Lelekova or Ludmila Yaghorova) to determine if the procedure is suitable for you and to discuss any potential risks and complications. We can also provide you with specific instructions on how to prepare for the treatment based on your individual case.
- Avoid sun exposure: Sun exposure can increase the risk of complications during and after the procedure. Therefore, it’s important to avoid direct sun exposure for at least two weeks before the treatment.
- Stop certain medications: Some medications, such as blood thinners, can increase the risk of bleeding and bruising during the treatment. Your doctor may advise you to stop taking certain medications before the procedure.
- No smoking and alcohol: Smoking and alcohol can increase the risk of complications during and after the treatment. It’s best to avoid smoking and alcohol for at least two weeks before the procedure.
- Hydrate: It’s important to stay hydrated before the procedure to help your body heal and recover more quickly.
- Follow any specific instructions provided by your doctor: Your doctor may provide you with specific instructions on how to prepare for the treatment. Be sure to follow these instructions carefully to ensure the best possible results.
Overall, laser lip lightening is a cosmetic procedure that should be approached with care and caution. By following these general tips, you can help ensure a smooth and successful procedure.
Laser lip lightening after-care protection
- Avoid soaps and detergents for the first 12 hours.
- Don’t apply lip makeup until your lips have healed.
- Avoid physical activity that makes you sweat excessively.
- No swimming pools, saunas, and beaches until your lips are healed.
- Don’t do salon treatments for 7 days after treatment.
- Drink liquids through a straw and keep your lips free of food for at least 7 days after treatment.
- Do not expose your lips to hot drinks or food.
- Do not use home remedies until your lips are healed.
- Do not rub or exfoliate your lips until they are completely healed.
- Avoid smoking. Avoid using alcohol until your lips have healed, as alcohol can slow the healing process.
- Limit sun exposure and use SPF religiously.
- Keep your lips as moisturized as possible (use cream or lipgloss).
What the recovery process looks like?
Remember that recovery may vary from person to person and can depend on various factors, such as the extent of the treatment and your overall health.
- Immediately after the procedure: You may experience swelling, redness, and discomfort in the treated area. Your doctor may apply a cooling gel or cream to help alleviate these symptoms.
- First few days: You may experience bruising, swelling, and tenderness in the treated area. You’ll need to rest and avoid strenuous activities during this time.
- First week: The swelling and bruising will subside, but you may still experience discomfort. You may be advised to avoid certain foods and drinks, such as spicy foods and hot beverages, to avoid irritating the treated area.
- Second week: The swelling and bruising should continue to improve, and you may begin to see the final results of the treatment. However, you may still experience some sensitivity in the treated area.
- Third week and beyond: Most of the swelling and bruising should have subsided by this point, and you should be able to resume your normal activities. However, you may still need to avoid direct sunlight and wear sunscreen to protect the treated area.
It’s important to follow any post-treatment instructions your doctor provides to ensure the best possible outcome and minimize the risk of complications. Be sure to attend any follow-up appointments to monitor your progress and address any concerns you may have.
What’s the difference between lip blush and laser lip lightening, and how to choose?
Lip blush is a semi-permanent cosmetic tattooing technique that adds color to the lips. It involves using a small needle to deposit pigment into the lips to enhance their natural color or to add a new color. The result is a natural-looking tint that can last for several months to a few years, depending on individual factors such as skin type and aftercare.
On the other hand, laser lip lightening is a cosmetic treatment that uses a laser to reduce the pigmentation of the lips. It is suitable for people who have dark or hyperpigmented lips due to various reasons such as genetics, sun exposure, and smoking. The laser breaks down the excess melanin in the lips, resulting in lighter and more even-toned lips.
Both treatments are suitable for adults who wish to enhance the appearance of their lips. However, the choice between lip blush and laser lip lightening depends on the individual’s needs and preferences. Lip blush is suitable for people who want to add color and enhance the natural beauty of their lips. Laser lip lightening, however, is suitable for people who want to lighten their lips and reduce hyperpigmentation.
Contact us to book a consultation and choose together the best treatment for you.
Why choose 7 Derma Center for laser lip lightening?
7 Derma Center is one of the leading Medical Aesthetic Centers in Dubai. Our professionals have more than 15 years of experience in the Middle East. We work with only high-quality suppliers and up-to-date machines and technologies.
Our passion is beauty and health. We believe that anything can be achieved, and daily we help our clients reach their beauty goals. With Laser Lip Lightening, we will help you get rid of dark lips. Only with a few sessions will you see significant results lasting for months.
Call us for a free consultation and book your appointment.
Have questions? Please chat with us on WhatsApp!
1 session, BUY 2 GET 1 FREE
AED 1 100 AED 750 excl. VAT AED 2 500 AED 1 699 excl. VAT AED 600 AED 350 excl. VAT AED 600 AED 400 excl. VAT
AED 1 000 – AED 4 000 excl. VAT