Dr CYJ Hair Fillers (-2000 dhs OFF)
AED 1 500 excl. VAT
Boost hair growth with Dr CYJ Hair Fillers. Read the description below to see full information about the treatment!
Original Price per session: AED 1500
Promo of the month:
4 sessions DR. CYJ Hair Fillers -> 4000
PRP + DR. CYJ Hair Fillers [3 sessions] AED4500
Learn more about PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma).
Book your FREE consultation now!
Call +971 55 454 1545.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
What is Dr. CYJ Hair Fillers?
This is the first hair filler in the world. We consider it as a hair revitalizer that treats alopecia of different origins – both in men and women. Dr. CYJ Hair Filler is a medical product for thickening and rejuvenationg the hair.
View this post on Instagram
What does it contain?
It contains patented peptides as active ingredients. These are 100% natural remedies without chemical ingredients and medicines. No side effects are seen as a result of the treatment with these hair fillers. The formula is structured in an innovative nanocapsule double-layer system, providing effective delivery of peptides to the hair follicles and their gradual release.
The active peptide complex consists of:
These ingredients provide high efficacy in hair loss treatment.
What makes Dr. CYJ Hair Fillers so efficient in achieving great results?
Cross-linked hyaluronic acid molecules promote connective tissue restructuring and stimulate fibroblasts via the CD-44 and RHAMM receptors. They provide for the gradual release of the biomimetic peptides. Hydrates the scalp and speeds up the process of revitalization of the hair follicles.
Many in vitro, in-vivo tests and multiple randomized clinical trials demonstrate the efficacy and safety of the product.
The long-lasting effectiveness of the active ingredients of the product continue to be active even 2 months after the last application. The patented method of active action of biomimetic peptides gives continuous effective over a 2-week period and not only when injecting the product as with other therapies.
What conditions does it treat?
- Treats thin, brittle and dry hair;
- Increases the survival rate of grafted hair after transplantation;
- In combination with other treatments for hair loss, increases the effectiveness of treatment and helps to achieve faster treatment outcomes (for example – PRP and Mesotherapy).
- Accelerates hair growth, stops hair loss and improves the hair structure.
- Male and female alopecia of different origins such as:
- Multifocal alopecia;
- Diffuse alopecia;
- Androgenic alopecia.
Ingredients and their benefits
- Hyaluronic acid molecules – cross-linked (cross-linked in cross-linked polymer). It stimulates tissue recovery and boosts hair growth.
- Decapeptide 18 – stimulates the formation of a new layer of embryonic follicular cells stimulates the generation of new hair cells by differentiation of epithelial stem cells.
- Oligopeptide 54 – Prevents hair loss by adjusting the BMP4 (Bone Morphological Protein 4) signal, reducing DDK-1 expression and recovering WNT signal, thus prolonging the anagen phase (growth phase).
- Decapeptide 10 – Provides on the scalp and root of the hair the nutrition, creates a stronger and thicker hair, stimulating angiogenesis within the hair follicle.
- Octapeptide 2 increases the growth and migration of keratinocytes. This prevents damage to hair cells from the effects of stress, UV radiation and other aggressive external factors that lead to apoptosis (loss) of hair follicle cells.
- Octapeptide 11 – prevents collagen degradation, prevents oxidative stress, a potent inhibitor of cellular apoptosis.
- Oligopeptide 71 – stimulates the formation of hair follicles, inhibits depigmentation of the hair.
- Decapeptide 28 – restores hair growth. Helps the hair growth phase (anagen phase) by differentiating epithelial stem cells and keratinocytes.
How many sessions do you need?
For best results we recommend one session every two weeks for two months. This means – 4 sessions in total. Results and session plan depends on your condition and it’s best to have a consultation before starting the treatment.
How does it work?
The technique used in the application of Dr. CYJ Dermal Fillers is microinjection with distance between injections 1 cm.
Why choose 7 Derma Center?
Because we care about your medical aesthetic problems and we work hard to integrate the latest technologies into our practice. Daily we improve our services and skills so we can help you achieve your medical and beauty goals.
Our team is consisted of highly educated professionals with more than 15 years of experience. We have specialized in hair growth therapies and have mastered the art of reversing hair fall. We work with the best suppliers and the most natural technologies to improve hair growth.
We do that with the consciousness of helping your overcome struggles with continuous hair fall.
Let us guide you through the process of strengthening and thickening your hair.
You deserve it!
Call us for FREE initial consultation now!
+971 55 454 1545
1 session, 3 sessions, 4 sessions, 6 sessions, BUY 1 GET 1 FREE
AED 800 excl. VAT AED 3 500 excl. VAT
AED 900 – AED 3 800 excl. VAT
AED 600 – AED 1 200 excl. VAT
AED 3 000 excl. VAT AED 7 200 excl. VAT