Dr CYJ Hair Filler
AED 1 500 excl. VAT
Boost hair growth with Dr CYJ Hair Fillers. Read the description below to see full information about the treatment!
Original Price per session: AED 1500
4 sessions: DR. CYJ Hair Fillers -> AED 3,999 (
AED 6000) >> 999 dhs per session
3 sessions: PRP + DR. CYJ Hair Fillers -> AED 4,500 (
Learn more about PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma).
Book your consultation now!
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
What is Dr CYJ Hair Fillers?
This is the first hair filler in the world. We consider it a hair revitalizer that treats alopecia of different origins – both in men and women. Most importantly Dr CYJ Hair Filler is a medical product for hair thickening and rejuvenation.
View this post on Instagram
What does it contain?
Above all, it contains patented peptides as active ingredients. In addition, these are 100% natural remedies without chemical elements and medicines. Therefore no side effects are registered as a result of the treatment with these hair fillers. The formula is structured in an innovative nanocapsule double-layer system, providing effective delivery of peptides to the hair follicles and their gradual release.
The active peptide complex consists of:
Moreover, These ingredients provide high efficacy in hair loss treatment.
What makes Dr. CYJ Hair Fillers so efficient in achieving great results?
Cross-linked hyaluronic acid molecules promote connective tissue restructuring and stimulate fibroblasts via the CD-44 and RHAMM receptors. They provide for the gradual release of biomimetic peptides. Hydrates the scalp and speeds up the process of revitalization of the hair follicles.
Many in vitro, in-vivo tests and multiple randomized clinical trials demonstrate the efficacy and safety of the product.
The long-lasting effects of the product’s active ingredients continue to be active even two months after the last application. The patented method of active action of biomimetic peptides gives continuous practicality over two weeks and not only when injecting the product as with other therapies.
Вижте тази публикация в Instagram.
What conditions does it treat?
- Treats thin, brittle, and dry hair;
- Increases the survival rate of grafted hair after transplantation;
- In combination with other treatments for hair loss, it increases the effectiveness of treatment and helps achieve faster treatment outcomes (for example – PRP and Mesotherapy).
- Accelerates hair growth, stops hair loss, and improves hair structure.
- Male and female alopecia of different origins such as:
- Multifocal alopecia;
- Diffuse alopecia;
- Androgenic alopecia.
Ingredients and their benefits
- Hyaluronic acid molecules – cross-linked (cross-linked in the cross-linked polymer). It stimulates tissue recovery and boosts hair growth.
- Decapeptide 18 – stimulates the formation of a new layer of embryonic follicular cells and enables the generation of new hair cells by differentiation of epithelial stem cells.
- Oligopeptide 54 – Prevents hair loss by adjusting the BMP4 (Bone Morphological Protein 4) signal, reducing DDK-1 expression, and recovering the WNT signal, thus prolonging the anagen phase (growth phase).
- Decapeptide 10 – Provides on the scalp and root of the hair nutrition, creating a more robust and thicker hair, and stimulating angiogenesis within the hair follicle.
- Octapeptide 2 increases the growth and migration of keratinocytes. This prevents damage to hair cells from the effects of stress, UV radiation and other aggressive external factors that lead to apoptosis (loss) of hair follicle cells.
- Octapeptide 11 – prevents collagen degradation, and contains oxidative stress, a potent inhibitor of cellular apoptosis.
- Oligopeptide 71 – stimulates the formation of hair follicles, and inhibits depigmentation of the hair.
- Decapeptide 28 – restores hair growth. Helps the hair growth phase (anagen phase) by differentiating epithelial stem cells and keratinocytes.
How many sessions do you need?
Above all, we recommend one session every two weeks for two months. In other words – 4 sessions in total. However, the results and the session plan depend on your condition. Therefore it’s best to have a consultation before starting the treatment.
How does it work?
The technique used in Dr. CYJ Dermal Fillers application is microinjection with a distance between injections of 1 cm. To explain: this method provides deep penetration of the ingredients. Thus the scalp is deeply nourished and ready to stimulate hair regrowth.
Why choose 7 Derma Center?
Because we care about your medical aesthetic problems, and we work hard to integrate the latest technologies into our practice. Daily we improve our services and skills so we can help you achieve your medical and beauty goals.
The team consists of highly educated professionals with more than 20 years of experience. Our experts specialize in hair growth therapies and have mastered the art of reversing hair fall. We strive to improve hair growth therapies and clients’ results with the best suppliers and the most natural technologies.
We do that with the consciousness of helping you overcome struggles with continuous hair fall.
In conclusion, let us guide you through the process of strengthening and thickening your hair.
You deserve it!
Book your appointment for hair loss treatment.
1 session, 3 sessions, 4 sessions, 6 sessions, BUY 1 GET 1 FREE
AED 2 000 excl. VAT AED 500 excl. VAT AED 600 excl. VAT AED 500 excl. VAT AED 600 excl. VAT AED 800 excl. VAT