HIFU is a non-surgical technique called High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound. Before we go on, it’s essential to know the difference between HIFU and Ultherapy. The best way to say it is: Ultherapy is HIFU. HIFU is the method, and Ultherapy is the machine. Many more HIFU machines (brands) do an excellent job of removing wrinkles and restoring the youthful look of any skin.
Other HIFU brands: Ultraformer, Ulthera, Liposonix, Double-S, SonoQueen, and more.
Now that you know this critical information, we can go on and see together why HIFU is the best way to get your youth back.
#1 HIFU is affordable
Let’s not pretend that money doesn’t matter. The good news is that HIFU has a wide variety of brands and machines that will help you choose the best device and medical center for your budget.
On top of that – it’s way much cheaper than any facelift surgery. You won’t also be dealing with downtime after the scalp.
#2 Results after HIFU are long-lasting
Of course, results depend on your skin condition, age, and lifestyle. In general, your results may last up to 24 months after the treatment. We always recommend you undergo follow-up sessions so you can prolong the estimated result duration. If you take care of your skin and visit your aesthetician every three months after the initial treatment, you can keep the results forever.
#3 It shows results even during the treatment
All doctors who use HIFU machines have screens that navigate them to which areas need to be treated. Its ultrasound beams go deep into the skin, create heat, and this boosts collagen production at the moment of targeting. Ask your doctor to show you the difference between the treated area and the non-treated area. You will see the difference at the moment.
Of course, solid results appear within three months after the initial treatment. So be patient and expect the best!
#4 You can apply the HIFU method to your body
Skin lifting is not only reserved for facial skin. When the skin gets older, it tends to get saggy. Most HIFU machines can be used for lifting and tightening the bodily skin. One device – whole body tensing.
If you are looking for a non-surgical way to tighten your whole bodily skin – HIFU technology gives you this opportunity. Depending on the brand, you’ll find the most suitable machine for your needs.
And don’t forget: We are always here to help you with your choice!
Why HIFU works?
HIFU creates new cells for your skin. It destroys the current ones as it delivers ultrasound to the deep layers of the skin. This causes cell death and leads to the production of new ones. At this moment of deep penetration with heat, collagen production is stimulated, and new skin is ready to be formed.
The whole process is called coagulative necrosis.
What are the steps during the treatment?
- The first thing that happens when you come into the clinic is to take photos of ‘before. After three months, we will do the same picture, and they will stand for ‘after. In this way, you will be able to see your progress.
- Then the preparation for the treatment starts – the aesthetician cleans your skin to get it ready for the beams.
- We contour the areas that will be treated. This separates the facial regions, and the doctor will be evident in their intention for the treatment.
- Before we place the HIFU device, we apply ultrasound gel.
- In this step, we apply the machine over your skin.
- The HIFU technician sets the device by using the monitor. This will make sure your skin receives the right amount of beams, and the procedure goes smoothly.
- The beams are delivered to the skin, and the HIFU machine targets the chosen areas for up to 90 minutes.
- On the last step, the machine is removed, and you are ready to go on with your day!
Find out even more details for HIFU: HIFU Non-surgical Facelift with SonoQueen.
Are you ready to lift your skin? Call us if you have any questions.
Or much better – come to a FREE initial consultation and find out personalized information on the impact of HIFU on your skin.