Piercing + Post-care Kit
AED 249 – AED 999 excl. VAT
Get your ears, nose and bellybutton pierced. Full disinfection and post-care kit are included.
Ear piercing – AED 249
Nose piercing – AED 349
Belly piercing – AED 999
Book an appointment now!
Call +971 55 454 1545
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Having a piercing is most of the time a an expression – of believes, thoughts, emotions, personalities. Very popular trend is having a piercing on the belly – it makes the belly sexy and attractive. Every single piercing on the body is symbol of something – most of the times it shows freedom to express yourself and be yourself.
Here at 7 Derma Center we work under a strict disinfection measurements to ensure your safety and health. You can have your ears, nose and belly pierced – professionally.
What is included in the procedure?
If you’ve always wanted to pierce your ears, nose or belly, here in 7 Derma you receive full care:
- Painless procedure;
- Sterilization of all kits and machines;
- Experienced staff;
- Post-care kit;
- Medical studs.
How is piercing performed?
The most important part of any piercing procedure is preventing contamination and inflammation. Thus you will first receive a consultation prior to the procedure. Here are some simple steps that will be conducted:
- Disinfect the area with alcohol minimum 60 degrees.
- Mark the area. This will help you understand where the hole will appear after the procedure. Any adjustments are welcome at this step. Once the mark is final we will step to the piercing session.
- Pierce with a special equipment. We use a professional piercing gun that will make the procedure very quick and painless. Just one shot for less than a second and the piercing will be completed.
- Disinfect the area again. In this way we prevent any inflammation.
Along with the piercing you will get a post care kit and full guidance how to use it.
Piercing after care tips
Full instructions you will receive when you come at the clinic.
- Always wash your hands before touching your piercing;
- Make sure you stay healthy – this will speed up the healing process. You can take extra Vitamin C or even get Vitamin Infusion Therapy;
- Always put on clean clothes and sleep on clean bedding sets;
- Avoid excessive caffeine, nicotine, and alcohol – they slow down healing;
- Avoid any cosmetics since they irritate the skin and the wound;
- Don’t replace the medical stud until the area completely heals;
- Avoid moving the medical studs and removing with hands
- Avoid swimming pools, saunas, bath while you recover – they may hide risks of inflammation.
Common side effects which are normal
Piercing becomes uncomfortable after the procedure but this is part of the healing process. Here’s what you can expect:
- Right after the procedure you may experience bleeding, bruising, swelling or tenderness.
- When the healing starts: itching, yellow-ish fluid secretion, discoloration.
- When the piercing heals the medical studs won’t move freely so don’t force them.
- The healing process starts from the outside in – it may appear healed before it actually is. Keep disinfecting daily.
Why choose 7 Derma for your piercing?
7 Derma Center is a one stop solution for all of your beauty needs. With highly professional staff and daily disinfection routines the clinic is considered one of the most popular and alluring. Doctor Lyudmila Yaghorova and Olga Lelekova are here to help you achieve all of your beauty goals.
The piercing treatment is conducted with the latest piercing technologies and under DHA approved disinfection measurements.
Ready for your new piercing?
Book your appointment!
Belly Piercing, Ear Piercing, Nose Piercing
AED 1 500 excl. VAT AED 1 500 excl. VAT
AED 600 – AED 1 200 excl. VAT
AED 3 000 excl. VAT AED 1 600 excl. VAT AED 1 800 excl. VAT