Eyebrow Lamination & Tinting
AED 400 excl. VAT
Eyebrow lamination is the newest hype in eyebrow aesthetics. The treatment help you shape your eyebrows without adding hair, tattoo ink or using blades. It’s a great alternative to microblading. It’s best for shaping unruly brows which hairs grow in different directions. It’s completely safe, non-invasive, with no downtime, easy to maintain, quick and affordable.
To learn more about eyebrow lamination, please read the description below.
Regular price: AED 400
Promo: Eyebrow lamination and tinting + Lash lifting and tinting = AED 700
Book a FREE initial consultation.
Call us or text us on WhatsApp.
- Reviews (0)
What is eyebrow lamination?
This is the newest non-invasive way of correcting the form of eyebrows. The procedure takes less than an hour and consists of three steps:
- We apply chemical keratin solution to soften the brows – it helps in making the eyebrow hair more flexible and easier to change forms.
- When the solution takes effect we modify the eyebrows form.
- Lastly we apply neutralizing solution to fixate the form and make it solid.
The results last for about 8 weeks (2 months). Even when you wet them the result stays intact.
Eyebrow laminations is most suitable for…
Women and men who’d like to have more symmetrical and organized brows. If you have fluffy brows whose hair grows in different direction and you can’t make them follow one direction… eyebrow lamination is for you.
Great for anyone who’d like to have a better shaped brows.
Best for unruly, flat or downward growing hairs.
What techniques are used in eyebrow lamination?
There are two main techniques that help us manipulate your brows:
- Correction – most suitable for cases when eyebrow hairs grow in different directions. Our mission is to fix their direction and make them look symmetrical as natural as possible.
- Lifting – if you have flat brows this techniques is perfect for lifting the brows upwards and imitate microblading technique.
On a free consultation you and the technician will decide together what kind of shape would be best for your face and how it can be achieved.
Is similar to Microblading. At the end of the procedure the brows look wet and their colour is much more defined. After you wash them, they will again become dry. If you like the wet look, you can easily achieve it by applying eyebrow gel.
What to do after eyebrow lamination?
To keep the results of your eyebrow lamination, you must keep the dry for 24 hours after the treatment. Please, don’t wet them in any way – stay away from sweating, washing, taking bath, sauna, pools, steaming.
After these 24 hours you can treat your brows as usual – you can wet them and brush them with a spoolie.
Benefits of eyebrow lamination
- no ink, no blades, no injuries;
- non-invasive with no downtime;
- safe with no side effects;
- affordable and quick;
- it takes only one session;
- uses only your brows without adding hair or tattoo;
- results are similar to microblading;
- creates fuller, thicker and sexier brows.
Why choose 7 Derma Center for your eyebrow lamination?
Our main goal is to help as many people as possible achieve their beauty goals and feel confident, attractive and self-loving. 7 Derma is an aesthetic center with leading specialists in the beauty industry. Olga Lelekova has more than 20 years of experience in medical aesthetics and more than 10 years in semi-permanent makeup, eyebrow lamination and lash lifting. We always stay up to date, follow the new trends and provide professional care for our clients on affordable prices.
Contact us for a FREE initial consultation.
AED 4 500 excl. VAT
AED 500 – AED 1 000 excl. VAT
AED 800 excl. VAT