Brow Lamination Dubai & Brow Tinting
AED 400 excl. VAT
Brow lamination in Dubai is the newest hype in eyebrow aesthetics. The treatment helps you shape your eyebrows without adding hair, tattoo ink or using blades. It’s a great alternative to microblading. It’s best for shaping unruly brows which hairs grow in different directions. It’s completely safe, non-invasive, with no downtime, easy to maintain, quick and affordable.
To learn more about Dubai brow lamination, please read the description below.
Regular price: AED 400
Promo: Eyebrow lamination and tinting + Lash lifting and tinting = AED 700
Book a FREE initial consultation.
Call us or text us on WhatsApp.
- Reviews (0)
What is brow lamination in Dubai?
Brow lamination in Dubai is the newest non-invasive way of correcting the form of eyebrows. The procedure takes less than an hour and consists of three steps:
- A chemical keratin solution is applied to soften the brows – it helps in making the eyebrow hair more flexible and easier to change forms.
- When the solution takes effect we modify the eyebrows form.
- Lastly, we apply to neutralize the solution to fixate the form and make it solid.
The results last for about 8 weeks (2 months). Even when you wet them the result stays intact.
Brow laminations are most suitable for…
Women and men who’d like to have more symmetrical and organized brows. If you have fluffy brows whose hair grows in different directions and you can’t make them follow one direction… eyebrow lamination is for you.
Great for anyone who’d like to have a better-shaped brow.
Best for unruly, flat or downward growing hairs.
What techniques are used in brow lamination?
There are two main techniques that help us manipulate your brows:
- Correction – most suitable for cases when eyebrow hairs grow in different directions. Our mission is to fix their direction and make them look symmetrical as natural as possible.
- Lifting – if you have flat brows this technique is perfect for lifting the brows upwards and imitating the microblading technique.
On a free consultation, you and the technician will decide together what kind of shape would be best for your face and how it can be achieved.
Finally, the result is similar to Microblading. At the end of the procedure, the brows look wet and their colour is much more defined. After you wash them, they will again become dry. However, if you like the wet look, you can easily achieve it by applying eyebrow gel.
What to do after eyebrow lamination?
To keep the results of your brow lamination, you must keep the brows dry for 24 hours after the treatment. Therefore, please, don’t wet them in any way – stay away from sweating, washing, taking baths, including sauna, pools, steaming. Otherwise, the results will be poor.
After these 24 hours, you can treat your brows as usual – you can wet them and brush them with a spoolie.
Benefits of eyebrow lamination in Dubai
- no ink, no blades, no injuries;
- non-invasive with no downtime;
- safe with no side effects;
- affordable and quick;
- it takes only one session;
- uses only your brows without adding hair or tattoo;
- results are similar to microblading;
- creates fuller, thicker and sexier brows.
Why choose 7 Derma Center for your eyebrow lamination in Dubai?
In conclusion, our main goal is to help as many people as possible achieve their beauty goals and feel confident, attractive and self-loving. Therefore 7 Derma is an aesthetic centre with leading specialists in the beauty industry. For example, Olga Lelekova has more than 20 years of experience in medical aesthetics and more than 10 years in semi-permanent makeup, lashes lifting and brow lamination in Dubai. In addition, always stay up to date, follow the new trends and provide professional care for our clients at affordable prices.
Contact us for a FREE initial consultation.
AED 499 – AED 4 999 excl. VAT
AED 1 000 excl. VAT AED 800 excl. VAT